Eggleston Hall Gardens Journal
Organic, sustainable, and biological weed control.
Biological weed control; totally organic, health giving, 100% effective in dry conditions, inexpensive, re-usable, safe for children, non-toxic, no need to mix or dilute, cardio-vascular improving, no washing of sprayers or applicators, friendly to bees and other beneficial insects, no drift or residues, increases aeration, no fuel needed, a miracle control that can be applied any time of day.
Question: What is this wonder?
Answer: A Hoe.
Warning; Hoes are not compatible with Eastenders, Coronation Street, and Emmerdale or any other TV program that encourages gardeners to loaf about, sit on their arse, or vegetate on spring and summers evenings.
Recent Journal Entries
- How to sow seeds of Hardy Plants (uncut/unedited version)30th May, 2013
- The Dilemma; An assessment of risk30th May, 2013
- How to prune Raspberries18th March, 2013
- Lords, Ladies & Childhood Worms!18th March, 2013
- One in a 234....A lovely double yellow Hellebore13th March, 2013