Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Working on Perennials
February is the time we start work on our perennials. Field, border, or pot grown, they all have to be processed into divisions or potted on. Our range is quite extensive with quality and health being the prime drivers in our work. Good plants are expected by our customers and inferior quality plants likewise remembered. I am personally red hot on rubbish and have an agreed understanding with all working at Eggleston that if they wouldn't buy a plant then we don't sell it. Simple really. If its not good enough for us it's not good enough for you.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017