Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Why you never let suckers hang around.
3rd February, 2013
What happens when the suckers from a rootstock are not removed. In this case a Hamamelis (Witch Hazel) is used to explain the point, it could just as easily been any grafted or budded plant from a rose to an apple tree.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017