Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Wallington; A Fine Walled Garden
Wallington Hall is a fine old country house, seat of a branch of the Trevallyan family whose notorious attitude (Charles Edward) to the Irish has led to the name being hated in many parts of Ireland. However, we were here to visit the lovely walled garden, set well away from the house and all its history.
Gardeners have a love of plants that binds them as a respectful group across all national bounderies, religions, creeds, and cultures. Perhaps it is their respect and affection for the natural world that does this, for without that, we as humankind are biting the very hand that feeds us......but what do I know? I'm a fucking gardener not a politician.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017