Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
The Tea Rooms at Eggleston Hall Gardens
It's the 1st of March 2013 and the new refurbished Tea Rooms at Eggleston Hall Gardens are ready for the new season. Now run by Alison and Stephen Morrell who also run the Shop and Deli alongside the Tea Rooms, the changes they have made are both sympathetic and complimentary to the gardens. They have taken on good local staff and I feel sure a warm welcome will greet all our visitors over the coming months.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017