Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
The importance of Stopping & Pinching (Apical Dominance)
A look at why we stop or pinch plants and how an understanding of apical dominance is important in producing quality plants of good form and shape, even for the ordinary home gardener. Filmed at Plantsmans Corner this 12 minute film contains an out-take with some rather "expressive" language, as such is best for adults and those not easily offended.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017