Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
The Buttercup Meadows of Teesdale
An evening stroll through the buttercup meadows of Barningham, and while I will always have a hankering for the South Downs of West Sussex, the North Yorkshire landscape has a beauty and character of its own that seems to be unequaled at certain times of the year, it is always changing, always surprising, never dull, stunningly beautiful, and majestic yet malevolent all at the same time. A bit like its people.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017