Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Sweet Peas....Tying onto canes
Tying up sweet peas has always been a pain...leave them and the lead shoots fall over under their own weight. On wigwams they eventually make their own framework and cling to themselves, but initially its best to tie them onto the canes. Here's how, and how to create your own ring ties inexpensively.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017