Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Some Garden Flowers Bees choose
The end of the day is a wonderful time to study the flowers and their visitors. It's interesting to note when there is so much on offer exactly what bees will choose. However, I should point out that the big three plants i've observed over the years as their favourites were not on offer that evening. Namely, Eupatorium atropurpureum; Eryngium giganteum or alpinum; and Borage. If you can't grow Borage you should concrete over your garden and take up knitting.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017