Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
So You Want To Run A Nursery....Introduction
"So You Want To Run A Nursery" is a twice monthly look at the tasks, trials, tribulations, methods, and routines involved in the day to day running of a nursery set in one of the most beautiful but remote areas of England, the North Pennines. The idea of this series is not to shatter dreams but to give a small sense of the reality involved both good and not so good.
This introduction video will set out the style and introduce the people.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017