Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Snowdrop Time....The beginning of our year.
The beginning of our year coincides beautifully with the flowering of snowdrops, just as these lovely little bulbs approach flowering we take a firm grip on the reigns as the work really starts. Cleaning, disinfecting, spraying, scrubbing, dividing, repotting, pruning, training, and a host of other tasks become urgent. Because of our location in the English high pennines our customer base is highly seasonal, we are also quite remote and rural which is wonderful for scenery put a pain in the arse for customers, few gardeners want to come out here in the long winter months no matter how hardy souls they may be. I don't even want to be here in the piddling rain, wind, and snow.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017