Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Snow clearing. Robert loves machinery, and is currently in a state of near ecstasy with all the snow.....only tempered by the fact that, as a partner he also desperate to get on with the normal work of a nursery....namely the production of plants. It is one of the worst hold ups to have frost and snow and sets us back tremendously. Compost, ground, pots, and water are all frozen up and we just have to fiddle about with minor tasks looking at each others ugly mugs....after a couple of weeks a form of "Cabin fever" sets in and its best just to get away and play on the computer or read a book. In 2010 it was 9 weeks.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017