Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
23rd May, 2013
A lovely woodlander for a shady or semi shady place, preferably with a good moisture level. Can be followed by scarlet berries in certain years, though it is an incidental feature that occasionally occurs, it can nonetheless be highly attractive.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017