Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
There is nothing quite like a little skirtlifting, horticulturally speaking. It is the only way to stop an oversized conifer from imposing itself too much on a garden other than dropping it which is always a pity, though on occasions unavoidable. Robert and I spent a good day lifting the skirts of this beautiful Chamaecyparis "Lanei" and despite initial reticence we think its worked out fine.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017