Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Sidalcea Sussex Beauty
A lovely plant for mid border. The finest and hardiest Sidalcea I know and a great favourite in my fathers old garden at Harting (West Sussex).... It will grow to about 5ft (150 cms) tall and is generally considered self supporting, though I think a little help is necessary, certainly when in full flower or setting seed as it can splay out from the centre without it some years. NOTE: this is the first video with a new stabilising gizmo, so hope its ok and doesn't make anyone feel seasick watching it.....I promise I will get better.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017