Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Plants in the Pipeline
As nurserymen we always think a year or three in the future. It is not a job for the impatient person....It is strange I have little patience in other areas of living but all the patience in the world when it comes to plants.
This is a look at some of the interesting perennials I have coming through in time.
Trees and shrubs take a whole lot longer still!
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017