Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Plant for Bees in August
Elizabeth takes you on a journey round the sales beds looking at plants which attract Bees and other pollinating insects. This is her first full video so please don't take the piss too much, she's done a good job and its not as easy as it looks.....some piss taking is quite acceptable though!
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017