Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
A nine minute wander through some of our perennials. Our range is huge but varies from month to month, many of the plants can be seen in full flower planted out in the gardens, this give the customer a true idea of what it is they are buying. It also provides us with material for propagation in season and tests plants with the rigours of a Teesdale winter....and that can be a right sod.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017