Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Kolkwitzia amabilis; The Beauty Bush
Said to have Foxglove like flowers, but I can't see it myself. Never mind, it's still beautiful to say the least. Pruning is best after flowering when you can thin out the branches, especially those with faded blooms. These are cut back to a strong shoot thus encouraging more new shoots to be produced, which will bear the flower the following year. Easy.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017