Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
How to Plant a Tree.
A visual guide to planting a tree. The method is open to adaptation. For example you might like to use something heavier or more ornamental to cover the mulch mat, you may prefer the neater commercial tree-tie, or even a different method of staking your tree/s, there are many variations and what has been shown here is the way I have always done it, without adaptations to methods we would never move forward or learn new stuff. So good luck and enjoy your gardening.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017