Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Hosta division (summer)
Traditionally divided in winter and spring, hostas for the nurseryman are an ever popular plant. I have always divided hostas in summer, and this is how its done. Simple and effective, the plants get away to a good start the following spring making stronger and better plants for the gardening public. While it would be more convenient to divide in winter, we do want the best for our customers, this method provides more plants for us and better quality plants for the grower.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017