Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Growing on young plants (contains some coarse language)
This is a "Day in the Life" film. A day at Eggleston at the beginning of our bedding fortnight where bedding plants, alpines, herbs, and some perennials covered by Plant Breeders Rights are processed. While costs and PBR have forced us to adapt our methods by losing the initial early stages, we still process in the traditional manner with only the best composts, good sized pots, and most importantly by growing on as hard as possible and hardening off our plants fully.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017