Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Four interesting plants for February
A selection of four nice plants from the nursery at Eggleston Hall Gardens. Grown at Plantsmans Corner they were taken over and planted for our customers to look at and consider. There is nothing so helpful as seeing a plant growing in the garden to help make the right selection. We are replanting all of the gardens with the ambition of having everything for sale growing in the borders somewhere. That way we also learn what is and is not hardy, despite the often received wisdom from certain garden writers to the contrary.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017