Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Delphinium propagation from crown buds
Delphiniums, those tall elegant stalwarts of the English country garden borders. Its can be really frustrating striking cuttings from these plants, their hollow stems are prone to rotting if not taken at precisely the right time, even then one cant take too many. By this method young plants can be struck during or after flowering.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017