Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Campanula lactiflora "Eggleston Hybrids"
These highly dramatic campanulas are outstanding. they have been seeding themselves around the borders at Eggleston Hall Gardens for hundreds of years. At seven to eight feet tall they are not for the small garden or the tidy or faint hearted. They are big and very vigorous, but really add impact at the back. I would use them in a shrub or mixed border for best effect.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017