Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
By customer request **Helens display at Eggleston Hall Gardens**
Initially this video was meant as an instruction on overwintering Penstemons. However I became entranced by the morning and Helens display outside the garden shop. She starts in the spring and adapts the display according to whats looking good for the time of year. Frankly i'm a bit sick of all the attention it gets throughout the seasons, quite literally hundreds of people comment on and photograph her work.......she need not think she can pay us any less for the privilege of working for us! I have tried to create these displays myself but they simply look shite, it really is not as easy as one imagines.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017