Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Big Plants on the Nursery.
How we handle larger specimens on the Nursery. Some are quite ball busting, others just need a little move upwards. Some gardeners are willing to pay for the instant impact such plants can create, we're rather not grow them at this stage but if thats what the customer wants, thats what the customer gets.......hernias are just an occupational hazard.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017