Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
Astrantia, Aconitum & Bumble Bees
A really good newish Astrantia with the tall spires of Aconitum "Bressingham Spire" in the background. I should point out that I am no garden designer and the plantings at Plantsmans Corner are functional as opposed to artistic or complimentary, as I am looking to keep specimens for propagation, except in the case of plants covered by PBR (plant breeders rights), they are just for show or for propagation when the licence has ended.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017