Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
A Touch of Spring
An early morning walk around Eggleston Hall Gardens before the customers start arriving and I have to hide away in the potting shed. There is something unique about a spring morning, particularly an English spring morning when everyone is going about their tasks in readiness and I hope you enjoy this little stroll with us.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017