Eggleston Hall Gardens Videos
A couple of nice climbers
These climbers are always worth a look if your thinking about a climbing plant for an old shed or wall for example. The clematis tangutica will look well into winter as the seed heads take on the traditional "Old Mans" appearance. The Actinidea is fantastic late spring into early summer as the leaves look to have had their ends painted white, later this turns pink as you will see on the video, its also a member of the Kiwi fruit family. But that information is for interests sake, not to hold out any prospect of edible fruit. There isn't going to be any sadly.
- Garden Diaries 7...Dogwoods; Coloured stemmed cornus pruning...31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 8...How to grow your own posts31st March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 6...Hollies; Pruning & training; A beginn...16th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 5....Festooning apples & taming a blackbe...14th March, 2017
- Garden Diaries 4....Kirengeshoma division & Root cutting...14th March, 2017